Friday, January 15, 2010

It Sucks When People Don't Update Regularly, Doesn't It?

As my blogging is hardly of the caliber of Maureen Johnson or Barbara Poelle, I should probably stop being lazy and do a real blog, instead of this apology one. (Isn't that the beauty of "probably," though?)

So...yes. I didn't mean to blog for three days in a row (right at the beginning of the year, too!), and then drop off of the face of the Earth. Those three blogs were extremely misleading. I don't tend to blog very often. I like to blog at least twice a month. Often, with my work schedule, I'm a bit tired. The blog sprint previously mentioned happened, I believe, because I had caught up on my sleep. Suddenly, my brain was capable of thought again!

Now, however, it is tired once more. I will probably blog again soon. I have a couple of ideas as to what I would like to blog about. Getting the words out coherently, however, is another matter.

2 comments:

Possum said...

Yay! A new post! This was thrilling to see in my update box thing-y!

The beauty of probably, indeed! Even if you haven't blogged in awhile, it just makes it much more special when you DO blog. It's true (as the Wal Mart commericals like to tell us).

I've heard of MJ but I haven't heard of the other person you mentioned... I would attempt to remember the name, but I couldn't. I want to say Babar, but he's an elephant with a CROWN. So y'know, I should just read your entry again. But the point is, I'll check out her blog!

Haha. The way you blogged three days in a row at the beginning of the year could've been leading to something tres awesome. I find it funny how you point it out. ^__^

What's your *new* job, again? You mentioned before you got a new job, but I never really got around to asking you about it. So here I am now! *curious person sits and awaits answer*


Good luck with the good thoughts that will be made into words! =D

Shelly Quade said...

Hey, Possum. Thank you for commenting. :)

Barbara Poelle is the other blogger I mentioned. She blogs every Tuesday on the collaborative blog "Hey, There's a Dead Guy in the Living Room" (which is about mystery publishing). She is hilarious, and I highly recommend you read her blog posts.

As for my new job, I could be nice and tell you what it is. OR I could give you three clues, and we'll see if you can GUESS what it is. (These clues will be on TWITTER. It's like an internet scavenger hunt!)

Thank you for the nice wishes. You're such a sweetheart. :)