I am writing about this for a few reasons:
1) I think utilizing Indiegogo to sell books is a pretty cool concept. Particularly since Mr. Ford has had success with getting his books published through a publishing house. The fact that he does not need to self-publish, but is experimenting with it anyway is inspiring. We all need to keep experimenting throughout our lives, mais oui?
|Intimate-apparel-turned-hat is optional. However, if you do create a gorgeous sexbot, don't be a weenie. Have sex with it. (Also, if you haven't seen "Weird Science," don't bother - I just ruined it for you.)|
2) I think that Mr. Ford is an excellent writer. Therefore, I would like more of his delightful books existing in this crazy world. Life is depressing enough; let's not deprive ourselves of a great book.
3) This book that Mr. Ford is self-publishing sounds kick ass.
|...not this kind of kick ass|
That's right - very awesome.
4) Mr. Ford is not quite halfway to his goal monetary amount, and there are only 14 days to go!
5) It only takes $15 to help out. For $15, you can get an e-book copy of the novel. For $25, you can get a paperback. For $35, you can get a hardcover (& e-book copy, if desired).
6) Christmas is coming up - this sale allows you to do a good deed and get some Christmas shopping out of the way!
|& who doesn't want more presents from Santa?|