Sunday, June 3, 2012

Writing: What Have You Been Up to?




So... haven't been writing as much as I should. Now comes the time when I tell you, my invisible readers, what I am working on so that I feel more accountable with regards to getting my writing done. I will do this utilizing glittery letters, to make my blog post more interesting. And also because it's pretty.

What have I been writing?


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
(review posts for this blog, as well as a fitness blog I'm making weekly contributions to for at least the next few weeks)

  free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Because I was a Classical Civilizations major eons ago, am currently pregnant, and want a classically inspired book to read to my baby.

What projects have you been/are you currently working on? Please let me know in the comments below!

No comments: