Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Creepy Craigslist: Trying to be Nice

Oh, Craigslist...


To fully enjoy the ad, click on the image to enlarge.

"Please send a no less than 2 photos..."

Send a? Is this some new slang verb form of which I am unaware? Probably. I am getting on in years. I guess that I will just never be that hip.



Yes, I do like Teen Witch. Shut up.

"This is so we know what you look like in advance and don't turn you away at the door."

Oh, thank you for explaining why you need at least two photos of your models, with at least one being a close-up of their face. It's a bit nicer for you to simply write that if you don't reply to an applicant, it's b/c you think they're unattractive, rather than forcing them to endure "You so ugly" jokes when they appear on your doorstep.

"Pay negotiable."

That sounds like a winning employment prospect. Sign me up!

No comments: