Monday, October 6, 2008

I look at writing the way Elizabeth Shue looks at babysitting

My reference is lame, I know, but I really couldn't think of a better title for this blog.

Yet to be fair, I did love this movie as a kid.

I'm not a fan of boring introductions, so I'll make this brief. I'm starting this blog under the assumption that my tendencies towards procrastination will continue during the month of November, a period of time for which I have dedicated my writing "skills" to NaNoWriMo.

From November 1 until November 30th, I will attempt to write a novel of at least 50,000 words. And this blog is the place where I plan to moan, groan, and write about my progress.

2 comments:

Abhorrent.Phantasm said...

This blog'll also be a place where I come to read about your moaning and groaning. ;D Good luck this year!

-Signed, a fellow Nanoer.

squiggle said...

Same here! Good luck with 2008!

-Another NaNoer